- You can checkout a maximum of 25 items per card, 6 movies per family.
- Books checkout for three weeks; New Adult Fiction checkouts are one week only.
- Audio Books check out for three weeks, with a limit of 6 audios per family.
- These materials may be renewed as long as nobody else has a hold on it and is waiting. Fines on books and audio’s are $0.10 a day.
- Videos and DVD’s checkout for one week; New Movie checkouts are only 2 days, with a limit of 6 movies per family.
- NEW MOVIES CANNOT BE RENEWED!
- Fines on movies are $0.50 a day.
Rules and Regulations
- Library materials must be returned when they are due and in good condition. You will be responsible for all items checked out on your card and your children’s cards.
- Late fees of $0.10 a day for a book and $0.50 a day for movies will be charged on library materials not returned when due. Replacement costs will be charged for damaged and ruined books. Replacement costs will be charged for any lost materials on your card and your children’s cards. As well as an additional $2.00 charge for lost library cards. Unpaid fines and fees will be submitted for collection to a collection agency after 3 notices. All fines, fees, replacement costs, interest charges, reasonable attorney’s fees, and other legal costs will be paid by the patron.
- Please keep us current with your phone number and address so if necessary we may contact you. When your children turn 18 years of age, please notify us and have them come fill out a library form for themselves so library records may be updated.
- Library cards need to be brought with you each time you come to the library and we will not allow checkout without it or a picture ID.
- Books may be renewed as long as nobody is waiting for them, if your books are more than one month overdue, we cannot renew them.
If you are a Payson City Resident and would like to apply for membership at our Library, simply bring in proof of your address and your ID and we will have you fill out an application.
If you are a Non-Payson City Resident and would like to appy for membership at our Library, a fee will be charged of $40.00 a year, or we can split it $22.00 for the first 6 months and $18.00 for the second 6 months. (West Mountain, Elk Ridge, and Spring Lake are considered Non-Residents)